Privacy Police and Data Processing
Using services of Home-of-Ayahuasca website you trust us your personal information. We do everything to insure its safety.
Be attentive while readying our Privacy Police in order to know what kind of information we collect and how we use it.
1. By using the site https://www.home-of-ayahuasca.com/ you accept the Private Policy and Data processing.
2. You must stop using the site in case you disagree with the terms of the Private Policy and Data processing
The site administration is free to process the following customers’ data:
1. Registration data on the site
2. The data you have provided in private correspondence
3. E-mail address.
4. The site also collects and processes customers’ de-identified data (including files cookies) using the Yandex Metrics and Google Analytics Internet Statistics servers
Objectives of Data processing
1. We use your personal data exclusively to register on tours and retreats and to provide your access to the information and materials located on the web-site https://www.home-of-ayahuasca.com/
2. Having you subscribed to mailing the blog’s latest articles we are allowed to send you notifications of new articles, special offers and different events. You can always reject receiving informational messages be clicking the “reject mailing” or “unsubscribe now” link at the end of the letter.
3. Customers’ de-identified data recollected via internet statistics servers are used to get information about the users’ actions on the site and to improve the quality and the content of the site
Rules of recollecting, storing, transferring and other types of data processing
1. We guarantee data safety and take care to prevent data access by unauthorized people.
2. We never share your private data with third parties
3. The term of data processing is unlimited. You can always withdraw your consent to process your data by sending your notification with the remark “withdrawal of consent to process data” to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
4. We let you know that all private information received from the customers of the site is stored on Mozello server located in Ireland and the European Union
1. You can get any clarifications on all points of interest in respect of data processing by contacting the site administration via email email@example.com.